Accounts Assistant – Maternity Cover
About the Role
Based in our global headquarters in Tullamore, Co. Offaly, Ireland you will be part of a growing global company and your role will be to assist the accounts department in a variety of ways as needs arise.
The position is for an initial maternity cover contract with a possibility to being made permanent. This role offers a great opportunity for the right person to contribute to a fast growing company, gain valuable experience and personally develop within the department as it expands its global reach.
- Data entry and allocation of payments and receipts
- Posting of purchase invoices to ledgers after matching with delivery dockets
- Creditors reconciliations
- Assisting with staff travel, booking of flights & accommodation
- Telephone reception duties
- Responsible for organising the company shipping needs by liaising with multiple courier companies
- Assisting with external Audit
- Getting involved in any ad hoc finance projects that come up
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and to meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn about company systems and procedures.
- Good organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator with experience in engaging with customers, colleagues and external service providers.
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts Professional desirable.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, forward us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 21st January 2020.