ACETECH™ is a global manufacturer of Vehicle Intelligence for emergency service fleets. Our solutions include cloud based fleet management software, specialist safety & eco-friendly modules and intelligent electronic control units. ACETECH™ solutions integrate seamlessly with our client’s emergency service vehicles, to boost your performance, improve safety and revolutionise the operation of your fleet.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a talented web developer for a specific purpose contract to work on a new version of our current website www.acetech.com as we look to communicate our transition into a SaaS business model. The successful candidate will be up-to-date with modern frontend technologies, have a passion for building intuitive web experiences and will thrive in a high performance, fast paced, challenging and fun environment.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design and develop our next generation website. You must be comfortable working as part of a team in collaboration with our design and marketing departments, and have strong written and visual communication skills in order to help reshape our existing content for impact.
Our head office in Tullamore, Co. Offaly with the option for some remote working too.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar frontend development role.
- Strong knowledge of CMS such as WordPress or Drupal.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- To be comfortable working on your own initiative and handling your time effectively
- Comfortable working and collaborating with team members
- Samples of your work
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Develop wireframes to enhance site UI and UX
- Experience creating final visuals, prototypes and global components
- Perform user testing and research to validate design decisions
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Web Development or similar field
- Design agency experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Interested? Then apply today and please include some samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org