ACETECH is a global manufacturer of Vehicle Intelligence for emergency service fleets. Our solutions include cloud-based fleet management software, specialist safety & eco-friendly modules, and intelligent electronic control units. ACETECH solutions integrate seamlessly with our client’s emergency service vehicles to boost performance, improve safety, and revolutionise the operation of the fleet.
The ACETECH Software Engineering teams deliver highly adaptable, data-driven, web applications that leverage the power of our in-vehicle hardware to provide our customers with detailed insights into fleet operations. Our solutions enable emergency service operators to maximise the performance of their vehicles and operations; as a result, our technology makes a big impact in the real world!
About the Role
Reporting to the CTO, the DevOps Engineer will join the team in Tullamore to drive the ongoing development of our global scale software offerings.
Working within an Agile environment, the DevOps engineer will facilitate the rapid scaling of ACETECH’s global cloud hosted SaaS systems by aiding in the creation and ongoing management of Cloud, CI/CD, and internal corporate systems.
This is a vital role for delivering on ACETECH’s Product strategy, and the ideal candidate will have experience working with the leading technologies in this space coupled with a willingness to educate colleagues on best practice along with evidence of a strong commitment to ongoing learning and continuous improvement.
- Proactively manage the AWS and Azure Cloud systems used to host ACETECH customer applications.
- Build and maintain Docker environments, working with development teams to establish best practice around continuous.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Flyway, etc.
- Support production Linux environments and internal Microsoft based systems.
- Support configuration management systems like Ansible.
- Manage the administration of internal systems and networks.
- Mentor junior team members and facilitate skills development and transfer across all levels.
- Stay up to date with new tools and technologies and facilitate their introduction into routine operations.
- 4+ years’ experience supporting enterprise level DevOps environments
- Experienced with AWS and/or Azure cloud technologies essential – certification is a distinct advantage
- Docker experience is essential – certification is a distinct advantage
- Well versed in CI/CD technologies and practices
- Experience working in an Agile environment, SRE experience an advantage
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams/Slack
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially written and verbal communications and a proactive ability to work with local colleagues and remote teams
- Degree level education in an area such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, etc.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, forward us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 24th April 2020.
We do not require the assistance of agencies at this time.